Join the Legacy.
Become a member of EPIC’s Legacy Council -An annual giving society
We need your help!
The EPIC Legacy Society is a dedicated group of supporters who are the core force for Caribbean conservation. These visionary donors provide the sustaining support necessary to address persistent environmental challenges that threaten our collective health, our well-being, our economy, and a better future. It is only with the help of the Legacy Council that EPIC realizes the vision of a Caribbean region filled with healthy, thriving natural resources and people.
Your annual gift, dispersed over five years, enables EPIC to plan long-term for enduring and essential change. It is this group of dedicated conservationists who are the force for sustaining the environmental health of the Caribbean region for future generations.
As a member, you’ll enjoy many benefits:
- Personalized invitation to visit EPIC conservation sites, hosted by an EPIC expert, including guided field site visits, tours and nature experiences,
- Special video messages from the Executive Director and Research Team Leaders from the field,
- Subscription to the EPIC quarterly e-newsletter and a mailed copy of the annual report,
- Invitation to the annual in-person Board of Director’s dinner party,
- Seat on the council to engage in direct conservation advisement and receive EPIC updates and current information about relevant Caribbean topics.
EPIC Legacy Council– Five Year Giving Levels
West Indies Advocate – $150,000
$30,000 annual gift
Blue Island Believer – $100,000
$20,000 annual gift
Antilles Enthusiast – $50,000
$10,000 annual gift
Caribbean Sea Supporter – $25,000
$5,000 annual gift
Windward Champion – $12,500
$2,500 annual gift
To learn more or join the EPIC Legacy Council contact Executive Director Tabitha Stadler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-682-3518.